The 2021 Digital Twin Challenge is an 18 month immersive program for leading Council's and government agencies to develop and deliver Digital Twin innovation, for all.
The SCC will facilitate a program of knowledge exchange, learning, resource development, networking and celebration.
Working with our government project leads will be a range of private sector and academic peers, sharing their expertise in a collaborative environment to create the next generation of Digital Twin knowledge resources.
The Challenge is not a pilot project, grant program or consultancy exercise.
- An organisation-wide Digital Twin Strategy - creating a template and building out a Digital Twin Strategy for your organisation
- A ‘GIS to Digital Twin’ Roadmap - building-off your existing GIS work, identify key steps to address gaps in your Digital Twin capability
- A model for Digital Twin Data Management - work with leading experts to help develop a model for information management within a Digital Twin environment
- Digital Twin as a data sharing and exchange platform - how might your Digital Twin journey be an opportunity to accelerate data sharing and exchange among your stakeholders?
- Artificial intelligence as a driver for Digital Twin performance - focus in on how artificial intelligence can play a role in your Digital Twin success
- A targeted ‘Digital Twin for Sustainability’ Strategy - help shape a blueprint for how Digital Twin capability can strategically support your sustainability goals
- Landscape-based Digital Twin environments - define the use cases and opportunities for nature-based Digital Twin projects
- An organisation-wide Digital Twin education program - develop learning materials that support capability development in Digital Twin engagement, action and investment for your organisation
- A Digital Twin Data Visualisation Roadmap for community engagement - work on ensuring that community engagement is at the heart of your Digital Twin journey
- A project-level Digital Twin Action Plan - take an existing or new project - main street renewal, library development, utilities upgrade - and produce a Digital Twin Action Plan template
- Digital Twin pilot for city planning and design - how can your city planning and urban design processes be further optimised with Digital Twin capability
- A Digital Twin Asset Optimisation Framework - work up a framework to apply Digital Twin capability to the management and optimisation of your core assets
- An 'IoT for Digital Twin' Strategy - building-off your existing IoT investments, identify key steps to build your Digital Twin capability (or vice versa).
As a participant in the 2021 Challenge cohort you will not only benefit from the Challenge project that you lead, but also each and every other Challenge project. By working as a cohort in a collaborative way, the level of learning and value-add to your Digital Twin journey is unmatched.