We looked back to see which of our articles published in 2018 were the most popular.
We published opinion pieces, interviews, video's and guest commentary. From heritage, big data and BIM, to standardisation, connected infrastructure and urban density.
Here are the top 10 in order of level of readership:
- Grandma, what's a smart city?
- Smart cities standards update: more ways for cities to measure their performance
- Smart heritage: teaching an old city new tricks
- Higher density cities are coming. How do we ensure they're healthy cities, too?
- Big data's biggest obstacles - and how to overcome them
- Could breeding a 'digital twin' save our 'dying' cities?
- Is the planning profession ready for the future?
- Urbanisation - unprecendented demographic shift or another bubble?
- Dijon is on: Creating a smart cities platform to operate the French city's infrastructure
- The drive for a 'Digitally Built' Australia