Calling all Smart Cities startups!
If you have a startup focused on improving communities, apply to pitch your solution at Smart Cities Week Australia, 29-31 October in Sydney. Over two sessions on October 30 and 31, selected startups will pitch to an audience of city shapers, councils and providers of urban services.
Startups should have at least an MVP and be looking for pilot customers and/or paying customers. A range of startups, from across Australia and regionally, that showcase a diversity of solutions and potential will be selected to pitch.
What you get:
- Selected startups will have 5 minutes to pitch your business to an audience of decision makers.
- You will be provided with pitch coaching in the lead up to Smart Cities Week, to ensure consistency and effectiveness of the pitches.
- You will receive complimentary admission to the conference (valued over $1300)
- Your startup will be included in marketing collateral and social media in the lead up to, and during, Smart Cities Week.
- Audience judging will determine winners of the three awards: “Best Pitch”; “Boldest Idea”; “Best Startup”.
- The three winning startups will receive complimentary admission to your choice of: Smart Cities Week Silicon Valley (May 2019) or Smart Cities Week Washington DC (October 2019).
Submit your application by 11:59pm, 30th September, 2018. You will be notified of the outcome by 8th October.
Apply here: www.bit.ly/SCWAus
This PitchFest is sponsored by BlueChilli, Australia’s leading startup accelerator. Any questions, please contact Johanna Pitman, Program Director, CityConnect. Johanna@bluechilli.com.