Smart Cities Council is a member-driven network of the world’s leading companies providing smart technologies to the public sector. We are currently accepting new partners. Click to learn more about the benefits of partnering with us.
Become a Partner
The Smart Cities Council is a for-profit, Partner-led association for the advancement of the smart city business sector. It promotes smart cities in general and our Partners in particular.
- Global Lead Partners provide financial support and guide SCC's actions to help cities worldwide via membership on the Steering Committee.
- Lead Partners provide financial support and guide SCC's actions to help cities in particular regions via membership on the Steering Committee.
- Associate Partners provide financial support and have full access to all events, publications and research.
- Advisors are leading experts from the worlds of academia, advocacy research and municipal government. They represent their constituents' interests to our Partners and contribute suggestions as we set our targets and priorities.
- Members join for free and receive the Smart Cities digital publication and reduced fees for events and market research. Join SCC as a Member >>
Smart Cities Council Australia New Zealand (SCCANZ) has announced its latest industry partnership, with Cyient, a global provider of engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management solutions.